Having some leftovers from dinner like brown rice, you can make delicious breakfast or dessert on the following day. I love simple dishes!
Recipe adapted from the booklet I received when taking part in the workshop.
- 2 cups of cooked brown rice
- ½ cup millet milk (or rice, soy, almond etc.)
- 2 TBS maple syrup (or rice syrup)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBS tahini
- 2 tsp lemon juice or lemon zest
- ¼ cup dried apricots (sulphur dioxide free), thinly sliced
Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer until thick (about 15 minutes).